Recent Posts

21.10.09

Training Job (part 1).

haaa !!
very happy today. :)
finally my training job report is acceptanced. yeayy! *cheers ^^
i don't suppose that it's more fast than i think. and just wanna say thank you so much, for Lord, my parent's support and not forget surely, for my guide lecturer, Mr. Agus Putranto. :)
and now the time to prepare all things to the exam of this training job report. *haa, imagine it and i'm so nervous. but i'll do the best for it.
pray for me yah. :)

my training job report in the raw form . Mr.Agus's signature and the words "ACC untuk diujikan".









Success is a leader
that cann't be climbed
with your hands
in your pocket.
(Gogirl! quote)

just wanna (always) try to do the best for my future.
keep spirit!


HUG.
^^












2 lovely comment (s):

michelle_ said...

congratz !

thanks for visiting my blog .
hope you'll keep visiting and follow my blog too :)

OmNomNom said...

congrats!
I believe you can do your job very well dear! :)