Recent Posts

23.10.09

lookbook.nu inspiration for this week.

haaa !
just love to write on my blog right now.
in my feeling, i just fallin' in love with blogging now. :D

anyway, start from 1 week ago, i just written the same post. and i'll do it continuously, and for every week. :)
like the photo collection @lookbook.nu, where everyone just upload their best pic (i think, especially @hot looks part). yap!

for the 1st, the photos will show for us, that the autumn seasons just "in the showing" right now in there. did you know that i ever written one post about this season? it's in my post autumn and his action. i just love the colour of the trees, when the autumn was coming. yuhu... :)
check the photos @ below, they are use the autumn action colour to take their pic.









































and the next, there are the inspiration for add to my box inspiration.
*sight !!


love so much her shoes, ah !!























Rhiannon is so beautiful in here.
like her victorian dress too much!
*blast!!





















and for this,i'm totally like her style, from head to toe. yeah!
:)























all photos just from lookbook.nu hot looks!



see you in my others post, let me to take a rest.
HUG.
^^






4 lovely comment (s):

michelle_ said...

nice choice of girls you choose :)
i do love those eye-popping shoes !

regina stacia abigail said...

nice! nice! nice!. and also love your comment on my blog:) and i'm soooo happy and exciting if i see my link on your blog:))

OmNomNom said...

cool! love it!

Fika said...

I like the inspiration post!!
they are so great&stylish in their own style!!