Recent Posts

16.9.09

<3 statement necklace...

the inspiration of statement necklace,,for the first time,,i got from Gogirl! magazine with Mayhem by Muntiq creation..ahaa !! :)
nothing special,,just gave "hmmm,,,gede amat yak kalungnya.."
haha,,it's my response...
but it's fashion and the magazine still has been using the statement necklace continuously...
well,,but it's great !! ^^
because i like the Gogirl! stlye...

and then now,,you absolutely know that "statement necklace" become fashion trend in here (especially in Indonesia i mean..)
for a while,,until now,,i'm not yet confidence to use it for my daily style..
but i'll try,,,huehue...
and for the first,,i use it for my photo session...hooo,,
for the first i used it to my last post Nikmati Riaknya....
and then,,my statement necklace @this photo, i bought from one of accessories store @ my city,,Jolie Jogja Jewellery...

*photo by yshe

what's ur opinion with my statement necklace?
simple but elegant i think,,houu...


oh ya,,and i think you need to know that i'll try to make it,,DIY !!
haaaha,,when i'm very excited for one of Mayhem creation @Gogirl! magazine May Edition...


and the last,,i'm fallin' for Big Lips Necklace design by Drole @Gogirl! magazine September Edition...for my DIY creation,,as soon as possible i'll use for match it with my wardrobe...
take care yaa,, :)







0 lovely comment (s):