Recent Posts

10.11.10

already did !


here my thesis !
already did !
i'm so honors to all, who gives me support and pray for my thesis !
especially all of YOU, my fellow fashion blogger. :)

anw...
HERE my blog update-routinely now.
just for simply update dear :D
love and will do blogwalking after this !
kiss !



6 lovely comment (s):

Renra Cikatos said...

makasih sobat atas info yang sobat udah tulis di blog sobat...saya lagi sangat membutuhkan..salam kenal yach....goodluck.

Miss Nana said...

Hi, the article you wrote a very interesting and informative, to be honest I am very happy at all, the article is very beneficial for the people, and I'm sure one day you become someone great and famous, I hope it do not stop here course, keep the spirit to reach the dreams that you aspire, to further strengthen these friendships, please visit my blog, comment, criticism and suggestions for improvement of these blogs, I am glad to know you, success for you, thank you

Miy said...

Hurray!! Congratulatiiion!!

Hugs..

The Picnic Girl

uhooi said...

lam kenal..
jangan lupa kunjungi blog kami juga di http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

PT. USAHA SAUDARA MANDIRI said...

mantap blognya

wisata indonesia said...

selamat mbak. btw, tebal banget tesisnya :)


semoga ilmunya bermanfaat. salam cinta indonesia.